GE Double Oven Stays at 100 with F2 Fault Code. So you had your oven controller rebuilt at www.FixYourBoard.com and just put your oven back together. Everything seems to work except there are some strange symptoms. GE OVEN TROUBLESHOOTING AFTER BOARD REBUILD
Depending on what you have tried, the symptoms could be one or all of the following:
- Door lock motors run continuously in clean mode.
- Oven is hotter than the set temperature
- F2 error (means oven is over heated)
- Oven temperature readout stays at 100 degrees even though oven may be very hot.
This applies to the following:
- Control boards (EOC): WB27K5209,WB27K5213, WB27K5211, WB27K5210, WB27K5119, WB27K5208, WB27K5120, WB27K5048, WB27K5047
- Model series: 3634842 9114842 JKP44GP JKP44GT JKP44GV JKP45WP JKP45WT JKP45WV JKP54GP JKP54GT JKP54GV JKP55WP JKP55WT JKP55WV JKP56AS JKP56AT JKP56AV ZEK754G ZEK755W ZEK756G ZEK757W
How can this be? FixYourBoard.com has a two year warranty and performs a full functional test before return shipping.
Answer: A very simple and common hookup problem is the culprit. Luckily, this should cause no damage and is easy to correct.
The following picture illustrates how the controller should be hooked up. If you are reading this, it is probably because you have seen one or more of the symptoms and should verify your connections. There is a good chance that the lower oven harness is connected to J4 and the upper oven harness is connected to J3. Swap those connections and you should be working like new!
This helpful information applies to the following:
- Control boards (ERC) part numbers : WB27K5209, WB27K5213, WB27K5211, WB27K5210, WB27K5119, WB27K5208, WB27K5120, WB27K5048, WB27K5047, 346514, WB27K5119, AP2025104
- Model numbers : 3634842 9114842 JKP44GP JKP44GT JKP44GV JKP45WP JKP45WT JKP45WV JKP54GP JKP54GT JKP54GV JKP55WP JKP55WT JKP55WV JKP56AS JKP56AT JKP56AV ZEK754G ZEK755W ZEK756G ZEK757W,JKP54GP1BB ,JKP54GP1BG ,JKP54GP2BB ,JKP54GP2BG ,JKP54GP3BB ,JKP54GP3BG ,JKP54GP4BB ,JKP54GP4BG ,JKP54GT1BB ,JKP54GT1BG ,JKP54GT2BB ,JKP54GT2BG ,JKP54GT3BB ,JKP54GT3BG ,JKP54GT4BB ,JKP54GT4BG ,JKP55WP1WG ,JKP55WP1WW ,JKP55WP2WG ,JKP55WP2WW ,JKP55WP3WG ,JKP55WP3WW ,JKP55WP4WG ,JKP55WP4WW ,JKP55WT1WG ,JKP55WT1WW ,JKP55WT2WG ,JKP55WT2WW ,JKP55WT3WG ,JKP55WT3WW ,JKP55WT4WG ,JKP55WT4WW ,JKP56AS1AA ,JKP56AS2AA ,JKP56AS3AA ,JKP56AS4AA ,JKP56AT1AA ,JKP56AT2AA ,JKP56AT3AA ,JKP56AT4AA ,ZEK756GP1BG ,ZEK756GP1WG ,ZEK756GP2BG ,ZEK756GP2WG ,ZEK756GP3BG ,ZEK756GP3WG ,ZEK756GP4BG ,ZEK756GP4WG ,ZEK756GP5BG ,ZEK756GP5WG ,ZEK756GP6BG ,ZEK756GP6WG ,ZEK757WP1BG ,ZEK757WP1WG ,ZEK757WP2BG ,ZEK757WP2WG ,ZEK757WP3BG ,ZEK757WP3WG ,ZEK757WP4BG ,ZEK757WP4WG ,ZEK757WP5BG ,ZEK757WP5WG ,ZEK757WP6BG ,ZEK757WP6WG
Regardless of what you may hear, the control boards on all appliances are repairable. Many times, control board repair is the only option because they are obsolete or no longer available from the manufacturer. Call FixYourBoard.com to have your control board remanufactured quickly, with an industry leading two year warranty.